- To uphold and follow the Business Rules and Regulations and the Code of Ethics of Return Legacy and observe total business etiquette whilst conducting business and observing the spirit of these rules.
- To present truthfully and honestly the Return Legacy Compensation plan and products as sanctioned in the official Return Legacy literature.
- To be courteous, tactful and prompt in attending to the needs of customers and to follow procedures as set out by Return Legacy in respect of replacement of return of the products.
- To conduct business in the highest standards of integrity, sincerity and responsibility.
- To respect and carry out the roles and responsibility of a distributor (IR) as set forth herein.
- Not to make use of any form of Return Legacy trade mark, trade name, logo, copyrighted materials, literature, promotion items or any form of Return Legacy resources for the generating other business interests.
These Company Policies and Procedures define the rights, duties and responsible of a distributor. The policies are designed for the purpose of ensuring growth and practical business operations, which all Return Legacy Independent Representatives will abide fully.
The Company Return Legacy Sdn. Bhd, a private limited company registered in Malaysia and having its principal place of business at Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara, Selangor.
Distributor means “Independent representative” and refers to any person or persons or company who wish to sign up with Return Legacy to market the Company products and services.
- Any person or persons regardless of gender, education, nationality, race, religion or political background desiring to become a distributor must complete and submit to the Company a Distributor Application Form together with a joining fee, as determined by the Company from time to time.
- An applicant must attain the age of 18 and above.
- If the applicant wishes to conduct the distributor business under a partnership and where the partnership consist of more than one partner, then the partnership must state in the distributor Application the name of one partner who is authorized to represent and act on behalf the partnership.
- Where permissible by law, if the applicant is a corporation, then the applicant must submit the Distributor Application together with its certified true copy of the Memorandum and Article of Association and forms 24 & 49.
- Any person who wishes to apply to be a distributor must have only one sponsor who is also a distributor of the Company.
- An applicant is considered to be a distributor of the Company when the Company accepts the Distributor Application.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any Distributor Application without having to provide any reason for its acceptance or rejection.
- Husbands and wives may only apply to be a distributor as one combined business entity.
- However, should two existing independent representatives marry they may choose either to resign one independent representative membership and relinquish the rights to his or her whole network of distributors and join the other spouse’s distributor as a co-business entity or, to keep their respective individual distributors and to operate them separately and distinct from the other.
- In the event of a divorce, the principal signatory on the Distributor Application shall maintain the Distributor unless the Company received a certified true copy of a Divorce Decree which orders otherwise.
- An active distributor enjoys the following privileges provided by the Company :
- Purchase Products at Distributor Price;
- Earn retail profits;
- Bonuses (in accordance to Return Legacy Compensation Plan);
- All Distributors are independent contractors to solicit and deliver to the Company purchase orders for the Company’s products and are neither agents nor employees of the Company. Therefore, the Company does not withhold any insurance, taxes or the like from bonus except the taxes of non-resident of Malaysia.
- A distributor may change its status from individual to either a partnership or where permissible by law, a corporation, with proper documentation detailing all owners, partners, shareholders and officers of the business entity. The individual submitting the form must provide adequate documentation verifying that they are authorized to enter into binding contracts for the business entity.
- When submitting the request for a change of status, the applicant must certify that the incoming partner or if permissible, the Company does not have an interest in the Return Legacy Independent distributor within six (6) month prior to submission of the form.
- By signing the Distributor Application Form, he/she hereby fully agrees to be bound by the term and conditions as stipulated in the Policies & Procedures and to comply with the Direct Sales Act 1993.
- If the distributor is a partnership, the Company reserves the right to approve or reject any change of the distributor’s partner(s). If the distributor is a corporation, the Company also reserves the right to approve or reject any change of the distributor’s members of the board or its shareholders.
- All distributors have equal rights to conduct their business anywhere without any territorial exclusively as long as the Company has established a corporate presence and approval within the said country.
- A distributor may resign by giving written notice to the Company.
- If a distributor resigns, that distributor and his/her spouse, may not apply for a new distributor for at least six (6) months after the notice of resignation has been received by the Corporate Office. All the resigned distributor’s downline will then be transferred to his/her immediate upline sponsor.
- Bonus periods are figured on twice a month basis, and paid directly to qualified Member. It is a computerized online bonus statement and will be generated twice a month to bonus qualifier only. The company does not encourage mailing of bonus statement and will not anticipate under this request.
- A dispute or discrepancy in the bi-weekly bonus calculation or claim of non-receipt of bonus must be brought to the attention of the Company in writing within 15 days from the date the bonus is issued.
- All bonuses that are offered by the Company are valid and redeemable only whilst the member’s agreement is in force. The company reserves the right to deduct at any time, and / all money owed by him/her to the Company from any bonuses due to him/her.
- The Company reserves the rights to update, amend or delete any clause of these Policies and Procedures hereto without notice to anyone affected by such amendments.
- All distributors are required to comply with the Policies and Procedures of the Company. The Company may take necessary action should any distributor violates or breaches any of these terms or provisions.
- The distributor is responsible for bearing all costs and expenses incurred in the conduct of their distributor business.
- In operating the distributor’s business, he/she shall at all times protect and promote the reputation of the Company and the products or services of the Company and shall refrain from all conducts which may be harmful or cause damage to the reputation of the Company or to the marketing of such products/services or inconsistent with the public interest and shall not engage in any discourteous, deceptive, misleading and unethical practices.